Hello Friends and Happy Tuesday!

Hope you are well and having a good start to the week.  Our Spring is decidedly cold and we have been having some freak weather which I will show you further down the post.  I have taken a break from DIY and decluttering because I feel like I am getting nowhere fast and the house is a complete chaotic mess.  I am also finding the housing situation very frustrating so the less said about that the better and moving on to…

today’s art . . .

…is actually this little Spring wreath I put together to hang on the door.

lotus candle repair. . .

…a few weeks ago I showed you this candle that was destroyed by Miss Lily knocking it off a table and on to the floor [sad face]…

Well I started a repair job on it and now it looks like this…

I got my Black and Decker heat gun out and started melting it so I could stick it back together lol.  I’m thinking I might touch it up with some paint as I never planned to burn it as a candle, I just liked how it looked as an ornament… until some naughty kitten knocked it off a table.

gardening in “spring”. . .

We’ve had all sorts of weather recently, forecast and not forecast.  This was not forecast last Friday… these are my tulip bulbs, they don’t seem to mind a bit of hail.

We had a crazy hail storm that battered all my plants! These poor nasturtium seedlings didn’t even get a chance to be in the ground and now they are looking half dead 🙁

t stands for  . . .

More tea tasting from my tea stash – can you have a tea stash?  In the photo – Totonac Vanilla Rooibos, French Lavender Earl Grey, Scottish Breakfast tea, Irish Breakfast tea, English Sunset tea, Mayfair English Breakfast tea, Palm Paradise, Rose Congou Superior, Zesty Lemon Rooibos tea, Russian Caravan, Mocha Chai, Caramel Cream tea, Winter Mulled Spice, Blueberry Burst black tea, Kuchipudi Masala Chai, Borengajuli FBOP Assam tea

Happy T Day!   As always, thanks for reading, and have a great week!

Ingredients
all the stuff in my house!

Altered Book Lover – T Stands for –

You might also like these posts . . .

13 thoughts on “T Stands For Tea Tasting, Spring Gardening, Easter Bunny And Hailstones

Sorry I’m late visiting, but I’ve been stuck with my new tax man most of the day. Nothing like waiting till the last minute to get everything filed. The deadline is 15 April. To be truthful, I’m not crazy about this new guy.

Your spring wreath is lovely and I like how you fixed the candle. Great save.

You have a TON of teas. I am blown away by all those. Thanks for sharing them with us for T this Tuesday, dear Elle. I hope your plants revive over time.

Such a pretty door and wreath! It certainly sings of spring with all the color.
    Your tea stash has so many interesting and fun sounding flavors that I would love to try. I will have to look for this brand online.

3. Carola Bartz says:

That indeed looks like crazy weather. It’s weird here, too, too cold for the season! We’re having the heater on today, spoiled Californians that we are! You did a really good job on repairing the candle, it looks beautiful. Its color is gorgeous.

4. deb says:

Aaahhh Spring and all her crazy weather…! I hope your plants make it. Great job on fixing that candle! All that Tea! Wow! Happy happy Tday! Hugs! deb

I have a tea stash, but not the variety you showed. Just a few tins of a few varieties I like. And sorry about the hail. I think lots of spring bulbs are very hardy. I can’t put out anything else for at least another month as we traditionally can get frost right up through the end of May. Not saying we will, with global warming and all, but sorry to hear about your nasturtiums. I hope you are having a super T day, and I do like your wreath. Hugs-Erika

6. Linda K says:

What an adorable Easter wreath! And you did such a great job repairing your lotus candle too. It’s nice to take a cleaning break considering how hard you’ve been working at it. We had two small freezing rain/hail storms this past weekend when it got cold again. thankfully it’s warming up again and the spring plants survived. Have a great rest of the week, and happy T day!

7. C J says:

Your Spring wreath is adorable. Great job on the candle repair. After all the craft work, a cup of tea would be perfect. You have so many tea choices, I wouldn’t know which one to try. Happy T Day

8. Jo - Let's Art Journal says:

You mended the candle so well, it’s such a beautiful colour and design I can see why you keep it as an ornament ?. Wasn’t the weather bizarre, we had hail too. The little bunny Easter wreath is adorable and I’d love to try that English Sunset Tea! Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

9. Kathy says:

Good morning, this has been a very rough spring for most of us I am thinking all over the world it seems great fix of your candle! you have a nice tea stash-I have lots of teas to choose from too-hugs Happy T

10. Valerie-Jael says:

Oh my, you have more teas than I have ever tasted! Here I like drinking fennel tea. Sorry that the kitty destroyed your candle, but you have done a great repair job on it. Kitties are sometimes mischievous!