So as you know I have been working my way through Wellspring 2020 and as I mentioned in this post, I also started the Kaleidoscope Taster class by Tamara Laporte (Willowing) to see if I might like the full course which starts in August. Here’s the first painting I started working on based on one of the lessons in the Taster.
I was quite happy with my sketch but then when I started painting, her face seemed to change so now she looks like a different person. Not bad, just different.
And here it is finished:
Here’s some smaller projects I managed to finish this week too:
A quirky pink lion!
A very confused polar bear that looks like a giant blue koala!
Painting in monochrome.
And some rainbow confetti!
I still have one project left to do that I didn’t have time to do before the end of the week, so I might have a go at that one later and add it this post if that happens.
There is a coupon code for 20% off the full Kaleidoscope course which starts in August. The coupon code is BEAUTY2020 and is valid till August 1st, and I am still deciding whether I want to do it or not, but I am leaning towards a yes.
From stash: everything
I started something new for April and continuing for May and June:
Since we are all stuck inside and can’t leave the house, I thought I would try and do two things:
1. use this time to finish any unfinished projects
2. use as much recycled materials as possible (I do this a lot anyway) but also not to buy new stuff!
So, with that in mind, I will note the above on any posts, if applicable.
UNFINISHED PROJECT – NO
RECYCLED MATERIALS – NO, but nothing new used, no new purchases!
You might also like . . .
- The Moon Looks Upon Many Night Flowers; The Night Flowers See But One Moon - October 16, 2020
- What You Seek is Seeking You – Art Journal Page - October 15, 2020
- Create Fall Magic – And An Unexpected Plot Twist! - October 13, 2020