As I mentioned yesterday, July is officially World Watercolor Month! What could be better than spending some lovely summer days painting beautiful watercolours with amazing paints!
There is an official list of prompts which are displayed below, you can follow them or totally do your own thing. I am doing a combination, just because that’s how my brain works.
and there is also an official trailer…
I’m off to a great start with yesterday’s post lol and I’m currently swatching my Daniel Smith’s. As always, thanks for reading!
From stash: everything
I started something new for April and continuing…
Since we are all stuck inside and can’t leave the house, I thought I would try and do two things:
1. use this time to finish any unfinished projects
2. use as much recycled materials as possible (I do this a lot anyway) but also not to buy new stuff!
So, with that in mind, I will note the above on any posts, if applicable.
UNFINISHED PROJECT – NO
RECYCLED MATERIALS – NO, but nothing new used, no new purchases!
You might also like . . .
- Earth Day – Art Journalling and Daniel Smith Swatching - April 22, 2021
- You Are Capable Of Becoming More – Wanderlust Week 15 Part II - April 21, 2021
- There Is Nothing Like A Dream To Create The Future – Wanderlust Week 15 Part I - April 20, 2021